The Guiding Principles
- a) We will always use any information shared with us in a responsible manner so as to justify the trust you have placed in us while sharing the said information.
- b) We will always be transparent about the information we collect and how we use it. Every aspect of storage, protection, sharing, and usage will be pre-informed.
- c) We will take steps as defined in law or industry best practices to protect the shared information and to prevent any misuse.
- d) We will comply with all applicable data protection and privacy laws and will co-operate with law enforcement authorities as and when required.
Updated On – 30th March 2018
What information do we collect?
We collect only that information which is important for our business or for completing a transaction online. This is done through registrations, forms or automatic systems used in the site.
You may choose not to share information or visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
We use personal information shared by you for only the stated or compatible purposes for which we originally requested it. Examples include but are not restricted to – we will use the information you give us to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with additional information about products and services, or to evaluate your product needs. We use the information to better deliver the site or services on the site or to send offers and contests to you. To do so, we may share personal information with an agent or affiliate.
How do we protect your information?
We use best in class protection systems to ensure your data is not misused. If we use the services of an agent or affiliate, we protect all shared information with a strict confidentiality agreement. Organizations that we engage to provide services on our behalf or to act as our agent must conform to our privacy standards.
- Information about the type of browser you use
- Details of the web pages you have viewed
- Your IP addresses
- The hyperlinks clicked
- Your username, profile picture, gender, networks and any other information you choose to share when using Third Party Sites (such as when you use the “Like” functionality on Facebook or the +1 functionalities on Google+)
- The websites you visited before arriving at our Site
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do partner with organizations and service providers for things like building and maintaining the site, services offered on the site and many other things. These parties are bound by strict non-disclosure agreements and any use of your information is covered as per applicable laws.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer any information that we collect from users.
Third Party links.
This document covers only the information shared or collected on the site and is not applicable to other modes of data collection – example, field surveys
Terms and conditions.
A separate terms and conditions page is <click here> available on the website for any use, disclaimer, and legality like a limitation of liability governing the use of our site. We encourage you to read the same before using the site.
With changing legal and business environment we may change this policy from time to time. We will always maintain the latest applicable policy on the site. We request you to visit this link to read the latest on the policy when you use our site.